General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the Holilando company
§1 Business purpose and conclusion of contract
Holilando acts as a mediator of holiday and accommodation facilities as well as a platform for offers for real estate sales.
Holilando provides these services exclusively as a mediator.
The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to the use of our website holilando.eu.
(1) There is an agency agreement between the bid-seeker (hereinafter called customer) and Holilando for the mediation of outside services, i.e. a mediation contract.
A service contract is only concluded with the selected provider for each requested service.
Holilando presents the owner/providers' own offers under their control on their website. Using the Holilando website is free for customers and only constitutes a non-binding offer. The customer cannot make any claims towards Holilando. Holilando forwards the requests of the customer to the provider selected by the customer. A service contract is only concluded upon confirmation from the tourist provider or the property seller, and only if the provider agrees to the contract. The service contract and travel services are exclusively based on the contract terms and conditions of the respective owner/provider and their terms of reference.
(2) Holilando offers the owner/provider the opportunity to list their rental, sales offer, or promotional deal on the website. The provider can choose a free or paid listing for this (just now for free). For a free listing, the provider can only choose a few images of the property, does not receive priority listing, and the offer cannot be highlighted with security seals or as a premium offer. The provider/owner has no unconditional right to the presentation of their offer when using the free version, because it is a goodwill service. If the owner/provider books a fee-based service, in the case of a contract conclusion, the contract is concluded with the following company
(3) The presentation of our services on our website does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a non-binding invitation to the user to place an order. By ordering the desired service, the user makes a binding offer upon concluding a purchase contract.
Acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by providing the desired service within one week. After this period the offer is rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order on our website, the following regulations apply: The owner/provider makes a binding contract offer by successfully following the order procedure provided for on our website.
Ordering involves the following steps:
1) Registering as a new customer and accepting the Terms and Conditions, then entering the received access data
2) Selecting the type of offer
3) Creating the property offer in your own user area
4) Confirming by clicking the button Save
The request is now sent to Holilando and checked. Holilando reserves the right to refuse orders and new customer registrations without cause.
After successfully checking the offer to be listed, the owner/provider receives a confirmation email. The offer is put online, the owner/provider receives an invoice/receipt by email.
The contract period is not limited but can be canceled by the customer and the company immediately.
§3 Prices and payment
(1) Holilando is for free
(2) If the customer chooses the offer-typ "Holilando Service-offer", Holilando is authorized to charge 15% + tax of the rental sum that has to be paid for the by Holilando mediated renatal period.
(1) Holilando is not liable for the services provided by the service providers. The customer must exclusively deal with the provider.
(2) Holilando is not liable for data loss or inaccessibility of offers for which it is not directly responsible. Holilando is also not liable for losses due to natural disasters, force majeure, or technical errors.
(3) Furthermore, Holilando is not liable for third-party content or linked offers. However, Holilando expressly reserves the right to delete offers and content.
(4) For premium-offers (som also are for free), the owner/provider has the option of ordering a "security seal" that appears in the listing. The security seal indicates that the owner/provider has provided proof to Holilando that owns the property on offer or is authorised to sell/rent it. This proof can be, for example, a current account of a supplier for this property, or other documents that can credibly certify that the provider has the relevant authorisation. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of documents submitted to Holilando.
The place of jurisdiction is Kalmar, Sweden
§6 Applicable law
Swedish law exclusively applies. The applicable law for the service itself is derived from the Terms and Conditions of the owner/provider.
§7 Customer's right of cancellation as a consumer
Cancellation policy for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can largely not be attributed as commercial nor independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without cause if the service is not used.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right, you must send an email by using the contact form.
to inform us by means of a unique statement about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification to exercise your right of withdrawal before expiry of the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse any payments we received from you without delay and, at the latest, within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract.
§8 Data Privacy
The user / user confirms that he has read and accepted the information under "Data Privacy".
§9 Changes; ineffectiveness
The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of the agency agreement does not
effect the validity of the entire contract.
If, on the basis of legislative, judicial or other mandatory changes,
modifications to these terms and conditions are required, Holilando is entitled to make these changes. Should changes in the terms and conditions be made during an ongoing contract, the terms and conditions in force at the time shall be used for evaluating the content of the contract.